MIX:ANALOG is a web application that allows audio engineers from all over the world to connect to analog studio hardware and use it in real-time to process their tracks. The application is especially suitable for bedroom producers, home studio engineers and solo artists, that would like to process their tracks with real gear, but can’t afford it.
List of available hardware:
- Distopik FC670 (Fairchild 670 clone)
- Distopik EQP-1A (Pultec EQP-1A clone; 2x)
- Distopik 1176-A (Universal Audio 1176 Rev. A clone)
- Distopik Precision Series Mastering EQ (5-band mastering equalizer)
- Distopik Precision VCA Mastering Compressor
- Telefunken Magnetophon 15 (automated)
The development of the web application started in 2016.
Version 1.0 launched in January, 2017.
Version 2.0 launched on May 31, 2018.
Version 2.0.1 launched on June 16, 2018.
Version 2.1.0 launched on August 5, 2018